Thurs Oct 6 2016
I have 4 days -- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun -- before starting work on Monday, Oct 10, 2016
These are the things I plan to accomplish, in approximate order of priority
- Immediate future
- Research my Health Care Options. Coverage under my parents ends on Dec 23, 2016. I should act no later than Dec 1. The last week of Nov should be a good time to do this. During Thanksgiving, I'll get a chance to talk to my family.
- Go to the DMV, check for tickets, pay as necessary, Get a New License and don't allow this one to get dirty like you did the last one. Put it in a protective sleeve at least.
- You Need a Budget
- Figure out how to get the full version of Rhino 3D, with the student discount. Be creative.
- Secondary future
- Make a long-term Health Coverage Plan. How will my coverage change if I move?
- Think about applying to Recurse Computer Program Program (3 months, free) sometime between now and Oct 6, 2020.
- Is it possible to self-prepare for the CPA exam? What are options for becoming a self-employed accountant?
- Set up Crouton Linux Development Environment on my Chromebook.